This is the website of the Bad Ragaz Ring Method Network, a member organization of the Association IATF (International Aquatic Therapy Faculty), Valens, Switzerland
The public part is mainly used to announce courses and other educational topics. The part behind the login is a web based CD. The information consists of explanations on how to apply the patterns of the Bad Ragaz Ring Method (BRRM) by means of text, photos and video clips. Additional video clips on the use of selected PNF techniques, complete the information.
The login and password can only be purchased during courses, recognized by IATF.
Two examples of video clips can be seen at the following links:
In the last 5 years, the IATF lecturer team has included various contemporary topics that fit perfectly in Bad Ragaz. Examples are:
- Reversals of antagonists: Reversals increase strength much more than contractions in one direction
- Combination of isotonics: the eccentric component is very important to balance inflammation reactions in e.g. tendons
- proprioceptive discrimination training in an environment in which pain is "under the radar", e.g. in low back pain
- three-dimensional movements are essential to a proper mechanotransduction, using fascia properties
- tensegrity of intramuscular fascia can be trained by smooth variable contractions and add to fascia resilience
Most of these topics will be presented for the first time in the USA, see at: http://www.inertiatherapy.com/?page_id=1425 or in Valens CH, see http://www.halliwicktherapy.org/en/valens-course-2017
Urs Gamper PT, Valens, Switzerland
Ben Waller, PT, Jysväskylä, Finland