This is the website of the Bad Ragaz Ring Method Network, a member organization of the Association IATF (International Aquatic Therapy Faculty), Valens, Switzerland.
To see the ambience of a course, see a video made by our Assistant-Lecturer Marianna Kotzamanidou.
The public part is mainly used to announce courses and other educational topics. The part behind the login is a web based CD. The information consists of explanations on how to apply the patterns of the Bad Ragaz Ring Method (BRRM) by means of text, photos and video clips. Additional video clips on the use of selected PNF techniques, complete the information.
The login and password can only be purchased during courses, recognized by IATF.
Two examples of video clips can be seen at the following links:
In the last 5 years, the IATF lecturer team has included various contemporary topics that fit perfectly in Bad Ragaz. Examples are:
- reversals of antagonists: Reversals increase strength much more than contractions in one direction
- combination of isotonics: the eccentric component is very important to balance inflammation reactions in e.g. tendons
- proprioceptive discrimination training in an environment in which pain is "under the radar", e.g. in low back pain
- three-dimensional movements are essential to a proper mechanotransduction, using fascia properties
- tensegrity of intramuscular fascia can be trained by smooth variable contractions and add to fascia resilience
Urs Gamper PT, Valens, Switzerland
Johan Lambeck PT, Malden, Netherlands.
Ben Waller, PT, Jysväskylä, Finland
Our IATF faculty is;
Members en (Senior) Lecturers
- Johan Lambeck, Senior Lecturer, Bernex, Zwitserland
- Urs Gamper, Senior Lecturer, Vilters,, Zwitserland
- Marcel Hulselmans, Senior Lecturer WST, Bad Wildungen, Duitsland
- Anne Bommer, Senior Lecturer CAC / ATrelax, Halliwick Ten Points Lecturer, Bernex, Zwitserland
- Rosane Barroso. Lecturer WST,São Paulo, Brazilië
- Javier Gueita, Lecturer WST, Madrid, Spanje
- Conceição Graça, Member, Ovar, Portugal
- Marco Barile, Assistant Lecturer WST, Ischia, Italië
- Eliana Lopéz, Assistant Lecturer WST, Mendoza, Argentinië
- Jihye Lee, Member, South-Korea (nu in Perth)
- Gaby Wiklund-Schmid, Lecturer Halliwick Ten Points, Aarau, Zwitserland
- Ben Waller, Senior Lecturer BRRM, Jyväskylä, Finland
- Efthymia Vagena, Assistent Lecturer WST, Athene, Griekenland
- Eugenia Hernández Ruiz. Assistant Lecturer WST, Queretaro, Mexico (nu in Washington)
- Prashanth C.G., Assistant Lecturer WST, Dharwad, India
- Mariana Kotzamanidou, Assistant Lecturer BRRM, Thessaloniki, Griekenland
- Dipti Patil, Assistant Lecturer WST, Mumbai, India
- Pei-Hsin (Patty) Ku, Assistant Lecturer Clinical Ai Chi, Taipei, Taiwan
- Félix Castellanos, Associate Member QiGong, Valencia, Spanje
- Paula Geigle, Honorary Member, Baltimore, USA
- Vassilios Panoutsakopoulos, Associate Member Research, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Brinda Merchant, Assistant Lecturer WST Mumbai, India
- Sanne Lambeck, prospective member, Mook, Netherlands
- Mohamed Zidane, Pospective member, Cairo, Egypt